Current Job Openings
Click on job title to jump to requirements.
Technical Sales Opening
Ponder Burner Co./Pacific Combustion Engineering, serving the Northwest, has an opening for an outside technical sales position in our Washougal, Washington office.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Evaluate requirements for boilers, burners, and associated controls for timely completion of aftermarket sales quotations.
- Generate customer sales orders and and vendor purchase orders and perform all necessary follow up and expediting.
- Develop own leads and follow up with customers.
- Must be detail oriented in completing work orders, all required forms, summaries, and checklist daily or as required in procedures manual.
- Must have strong language skills as well as industry specific vocabulary.
- Basic mathematics, algebra, and formula knowledge are required.
- Basic computer skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of computer based order tracking software is a plus.
Education & Experience Requirements:
Completed High school diploma or equivalent. Two years of technical sales or experience within the industry. Ability to work with computers required.
A valid driver's license is required. Must be insurable with no major infractions. Job will require some local travel. Applicants must pass an initial and subsequent random drug screening tests.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who enjoy working independently, as well as in a team atmosphere. Good customer service skills are mandatory.
Send Resume to:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org